Thursday, February 20, 2014

Origami Tutorials

I always have to have enough to do, preferable too much to do, otherwise I get restless and bored. This blog was and is a way to keep me occupied and thinking. But now I have found a new additional platform in which to channel my energy. My always increasing interest and passion for origami has led me down a new path. Now I'm on YouTube!
My channel is called Idunn Origami and YES I KNOW there are endless origami and DIY channels on YouTube but I don't mind that. I like doing these videos. My goal is to do good and clear tutorial videos and the following three are my first try. They are not flawless but I'm pretty pleased with the outcome.





For future videos my intention is to improve the video quality which makes my next mission to get a better video camera so I can increase the frame rate. And I might need to work on my accent! hehe.
If you are interested in origami I hope you find these videos helpful. For those of you who watch the videos I would really appreciate if you left a comment below the video as to let me know what you think. That way I know what I do well and where there is room for improvement.
Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment